We believe first and foremost that you don’t need just an insurance policy; you need a friendly and knowledgeable insurance agent. Our team of dedicated insurance agents is here to help you navigate the market and can provide you with a complimentary review of your current insurance coverages.
There are many advantages to working with an independent agency. Unlike a captive agent who is an employee of the insurance company, an independent agent represents you and is an advocate for your interests first and foremost. Unlike a captive agent who works with just one company, we are licensed with literally dozens of different companies so we can find the best coverages and rates to fit your individual needs!
If you feel you aren’t getting the most out of your insurance plans, or if you’re looking for an insurance agent as your advocate, contact Wealth Guard Insurance Agency today and one of our dedicated staff will be in touch with you.
As an agency we are able to shop the markets for you to find you the best, most comprehensive and affordable insurance for your needs and your budget.We offer the following options for auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury Protection
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Broad-Form Insurance
Home (Form 2)
Owning a home is a big responsibility in itself, and making sure yourself and your investment is protected is a number one priority for our staff.
A home insurance policy has various insurance protections. A home insurance policy can protect a homeowner from:
- Losses occurring to the home
- Loss to your home’s contents
- Loss of use (which can result in added living expenses)
- Loss of personal possessions from theft
- Liability insurance which protects the homeowner for accidents that may happen at the home or property
Did you know that you can also add extra coverage for your residence?
- Umbrella Policy
- Flood Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance
If you have questions about your coverage or your concerns as a homeowner, contact us and can help walk you through your current coverages and avoid any gaps in coverage to ensure safety and peace of mind.
Renters (Form 3)
Are you currently a renter? Renters often forget or don’t know that they need to protect their own possessions with their own policy. You are renting a space, however you are filling that space with your personal possessions. These contents still need to be protected.
Many renters are under the false impression that their landlord’s or the building’s insurance protects them. Do not make the mistake of assuming you’re protected by your landlord’s insurance policy. Often those policies only cover the physical building structure but NOT its contents (your personal belongings).
We also provide insurance coverage for Motorcycles, Off-Road vehicles, Boats and recreational vehicles such as RV’s.
- Did you know motorcycle riders can qualify for a number of discounts that could significantly lower your insurance premium?
- Did you know RV insurance not only protects the vehicle but can protect your travelling companions as well?
- Did you know we offer insurance coverage for: ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, side-by-side’s and full size 4WD’s?
Life and Accident (Form 6)
Our benefits experts specialize in term insurance, for pure insurance coverage. All forms of life insurance are available through our office upon request, including whole life insurance and indexed universal life, survivorship policies, etc. We work with a wide variety of carriers – if you have a quote elsewhere, let us know! We’ll fight to find you a more competitive rate.
Term Life Insurance
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- No cash value.
Whole and Universal Life Insurance
- Protection carries with you your entire life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
- Rates lowest when you’re young – so is often used as a gift to children.
Term and Whole Life Combined
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Health (Form 7)
If you’re not covered by your employer’s health insurance policy, you need an individual health plan. With the roll-out of the Affordable Care Act in 2014, it’s now required by law for all citizens to carry health insurance. Unfortunately, choosing a health insurance plan can be confusing, especially with so many available options.
Medicare Supplement & Long Term Care
Medicare Supplement Insurance, which is also referred to as Med Supp or Medigap, is for people who are covered by Medicare. It helps to meet the health care expenses that Medicare does not cover. It fills in the gaps and lowers your out-of-pocket costs.
Long-term care insurance provides benefits for the chronically ill or disabled over a long period of time. Forty percent of people currently needing long-term care are adults between 18 and 64 years old. One in five people over the age of 50 is at high risk of needing long-term care within the next year.
Annuities (Form 8)
What is a fixed annuity? It is a contract with an insurance company that allows your money to grow at guaranteed rates, with no market risk. Your funds are absolutely safe. The value of your annuity is backed by the assets of the insurance company, and all fixed annuities offer a minimum interest rate guarantee. Annuities can also be used for IRAs, 401k or Pension Rollovers and as alternatives to bank CDs